<body>

Saturday, March 7

I wonder, if I'm working to earn money or to spend money..
Guess why,

I spend money on a Sal&TC Bento set, kakiage and Fried tofu from Sakae Sushi takeaway, as my meal -.- Gosh, I'm spending money on Sakae even while working. Wth.

Anyway, thanks to Carol and Qichiu today. Carol went to work with me despite spending the whole day rotting there and not earning any money. Thanks for the Tori-Q. Hahas :D


Work is actually real bore but thanks to Carol who lent me her storybook. Thanks uh. Hahas :D

I'm going to Bishan Sakae either on Monday or 2 weeks later, anyone? :D

12:48 AM
SHIRLY WXN; Extane ♥
Photobucket
Nineteen and Divorced (:

Just call me Shirly/Shir will do (:

Lastly, I love my current life much better now(:



Loves ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Exits ♥

Andre
Berlicial
Esther Lee
Esther Neo
Kcarol
Mandy
Meisian
Rainie
Victoria
Xinyi


Tagboard ♥
http://www.emailcashpro.com




Cravings ♥

With the one that I wanna do/buy/eat/watch/whatever etc. as first :D

Items
1. W995; Black
2. Compact Camera (No idea what brand yet)
3. MP3
4. Sony PSP Slim/ Nitendo DS Lite
5. More clothings :D


Credits ♥
Designer: Shaddie
Website counter